- Wide and Deep tread increase mileage in regional haul application, especially high scuff applications.
- Straight grooves and stress-dispersion sipes added for even wear and also good wet brake/traction.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the groove.
- Flat Shoulder Profile(FSP) minimised irregular wear by controlling the shape and pressure distribution of the tire footprint.
FLAT SHOULDER PROFILE(FSP) TECHNOLOGY
Dunlop's "Flat Shoulder Profile" technology delivers uniform contact pressure in the footprint from shoulder to shoulder.
The contact length of the shoulder rib in the footprint is almost equal to that of the centre rib, meaning that the contact patch is kept square while in contact with the ground. This leads to a uniform contact pressure distribution and significant resistance to irregular wear.
- Steel Casing with 4 Steel Belts resists cut and helps guarantee retreadability.
- Long wearing tread compounds helps deliver long mileage and good traction.
- Premium base rubber compound reduce heat build up and improve casing durability.
|Tyre Size||Load Index||Speed Symbol||TL/TT|